Made by Damiet/Damiët Kuin – van der Kuyl respects the privacy of all users of her site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to process the orders as quickly and easily as possible. We will only use this data with your permission. Made by Damiet / Damiët Kuin – van der Kuyl will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide it to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Made by Damiet / Damiët Kuin – van der Kuyl uses the collected data to provide her customers with the following services:
• When you place an order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your order and to keep you informed of its progress.
• With your permission we use your data to inform you about new developments in the (web) store, new articles and about special offers and promotions through our newsletter. If you no longer appreciate this, you can unsubscribe via the link in each newsletter. You can also send an email for this and all other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you create an account at www.madebydamiet.nl we will save your data on a Secure Server. In your account we keep information such as your name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to enter this with every new order.
• Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to develop and improve our site.
• If you decide to write a review, you can choose to add your name and other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not meet our site conditions.
Made by Damiet does not sell your information
Made by Damiet / Damiët Kuin – van der Kuyl will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.